March 16th at 7:00pm
at Our Lady of the Woods Parish
10731 West 131st St.
Orland Park, Il.
Our mission is to provide technical and emotional support for those who are unemployed, or who
seek to improve their current employment status. Through networking, improving job-seeking skills,
and morale encouragement, we assist those of all faiths, and all communities, to realize their full
potential in the job market.
Here's what the ministry does:
Here's how you can help:
- offers support and inspiration to others
- offers practical job hunting information
- shares the expertise and experience of others
- offers networking opportunities with others
- shares job search techniques
- shares information to aid job-seekers in finding employment
- share job leads as they become available
- plan the meetings
- contact and arrange for guest speakers
- advertise the meetings (local newspapers, local TV stations, area church bulletins, and by word of mouth)
- listen to and support meeting attendees
- share experience and information with meeting attendees
- spread the word
Please contact Mary Lou Sipple at (708) 738-5905 or Ken Krausz at (708) 214-9741
The Hope Employment Support Ministry first began in 2001 at St. Mary's Parish in Mokena as St. Joseph the worker ministry. One
year later, the group changed its name to the St. Mary Employment Support Ministry. To serve an even larger community it joined
forces in 2006 with a similar group at St. Elizabeth Seton in Orland Hills. During their first year, the Hope Employment Support
Ministry was presented with the Christifideles Award from the Archdiocese of Chicago for their exemplary service to the parish.
Since that time HOPE has enjoyed support from people of many faiths in the surrounding communities. They are now pleased to begin
a collaborative effort with Our Lady of the Woods in Orland Park.
The HOPE Employment Support Ministry meetings are held on the first Tuesday of every month, from 7:00pm to 9:00pm at St. Elizabeth
Seton Parish Center at 167th and 94th Ave in Orland Hills, the second Thursday of each month at St. Patricks Church at 200 E.
Illinois in Lemont and the third Thursday of every month, from 7:00pm to 9:00pm at Our Lady of the Woods Parish located at 10731
W. 131st St. in Orland Park.
More information about the HOPE Employment Support Ministry can be found at LINKEDIN.
Or you can contact Mary Lou Sipple at 708 738-5905 or Ken Krausz at