Religious Education Calendar
Registration and Admission:
- Admission to the Religious Education Program (REP) is open to the children of all registered families in Our Lady of the Woods Parish.
- At the time of registration, any child not baptized at Our Lady of the Woods Church must present an
original Baptismal certificate. We will make a copy for our files and return the original to you.
- Our requirements are the same as local school districts’ policies. For example, students in our 5 year old Children of the Lord program must be 5 on or before September 1st of that year. First grade students must be 6 on or before September 1st of that year.
- Students who transfer into REP from other parishes are asked to provide a letter from the previous program that they were enrolled in. This letter should include the student’s attendance records, grades completed at the parish, and sacramental information.
- We limit class size to approximately 13 children. This allows each catechist to establish a personal relationship with each student. Aides are provided for classroom support with the Children of the Lord, first and second grade programs.